Royal Canin Siamese 38 is a balanced and complete dry feed for adult cats specially for Siamese cats. Royal Canin Siamese 38 helps preserve the Siamese cat’s slim muscular body shape thanks to an added content of very high quality protein and L-carnitine which helps stimulate fat metabolism.
In the arena of feline nutrition Royal Canin has always taken into account the parameters which differentiate cats: age lifestyle sensitivities.For the past 10 years Royal Canin has added a new dimension to this vision of excellence by developing The Feline Breed Nutrition range exclusively dedicated to pure breed cats. Persian Siamese Maine Coon British Shorthair Sphynx…
These are all unique cats and each one deserves a unique food. Thanks to its knowledge and to its close and active partnership with a network of breeders Royal Canin’s Research & Development has launched kibbles that are specifically adapted to the characteristics of each breed.
Features of Royal Canin Siamese 38:
* Ensures optimal digestive tolerance with the use of FOS (fructooligo- saccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo-saccharides) as well as a synergic antioxidant complex consisting of lutein taurine and vitamins C and E.
* Helps reinforce the barrier role of the skin and reveals the natural beauty and colour of the coat due to the use of fatty linoleic and amino acids as well as zinc biotin and vitamins.
* Sapphire 12 a kibble specially designed to make it easier for your Siamese cat to grasp encourage it to chew and help slow the rate of food intake.
* Ensures optimal digestive tolerance.
* Formulated to help maintain health of an adult Siamese cat’s urinary system (pH: 6-6.5).
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry meat vegetable protein isolate* wheat rice animal fats maize maize gluten barley hydrolysed animal proteins beet pulp minerals fish oil fructo-oligo-saccharides soya oil hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides) borage oil marigold extract (source of lutein).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 23200 IU Vitamin D3: 710 IU E1 (Iron): 38 mg E2 (Iodine): 2.6 mg E4 (Copper): 8 mg E5 (Manganese): 50 mg E6 (Zinc): 189 mg E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg L-carnitine: 50 mg L-lysine: 11.1 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 38% – Fat content: 16% – Crude ash: 7.6% – Crude fibres: 1.4%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 2kg; 4kg