Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle 30 Adult is a complete dry dog feed specially for adult Poodles – Over 10 months old. Royal Canin Poodle 30 Adult provides targeted beauty for "fine and curly hair". Borage oil helps reinforce softness of the woolly coat. Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) help support the skin. The adapted protein content helps support continuous hair growth.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition is tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. Never before has nutrition been so well adapted to any single breed. Breed Health Nutrition is a range developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed.
Features of Royal Canin Poodle 30 Adult:
* Supports the eyes’ antioxidant defences (Lutein zeaxanthine Vitamins E & C).
* Helps reduce the formation of tartar thanks to a custom-made kibble with a layered texture and calcium chelators.
* Helps maintain the Poodle’s cognitive functions thanks to a blend of antioxidants.
* The synergistic complex of antioxidants helps support the Poodle during ageing.
* The kibble’s shape and texture are designed to encourage the dog to chew which helps limit dental plaque deposits. Contains sodium polyphosphate.
* Helps maintain muscle tone thanks to a high protein intake (30%). L-carnitine also helps stimulate fat metabolism.
The whole Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources unique ingredients and flavours and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
COMPOSITION: maize vegetable protein isolate* animal fats dehydrated poultry meat barley maize gluten maize flour hydrolysed animal proteins vegetable fibres beet pulp soya oil minerals fish oil yeasts fructo-oligo-saccharides borage oil (0.1%) hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine) green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols) marigold extract (source of lutein) hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24800 IU Vitamin D3: 800 IU E1 (Iron): 40 mg E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg E4 (Copper): 8 mg E5 (Manganese): 53 mg E6 (Zinc): 201 mg E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg – Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g – L-carnitine: 100 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% – Fat content: 20% – Crude ash: 4.9% – Crude fibres: 3.6% – EPA/DHA: 3 g/kg.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 1.5kg; 7.5kg