Royal Canin Persian 30 is a balanced and complete feed for adult cats specially for Persian cats. Royal Canin Persian 30 reveals the Persian cat’s long and dense hair thanks to the Beauty Shine Complex which supports the skin’s protective barrier role and helps maintain the coat’s colour softness and sheen.
In the arena of feline nutrition Royal Canin has always taken into account the parameters which differentiate cats: age lifestyle sensitivities. For the past 10 years Royal Canin has added a new dimension to this vision of excellence by developing The Feline Breed Nutrition range exclusively dedicated to pure breed cats. Persian Siamese Maine Coon British Shorthair Sphynx…
These are all unique cats and each one deserves a unique food. Thanks to its knowledge and to its close and active partnership with a network of breeders Royal Canin’s Research & Development has launched kibbles that are specifically adapted to the characteristics of each breed.
Features of Royal Canin Persian 30:
* Helps limit the formation of hair balls and encourages gastric motility thanks to an exclusive combination of fibres.
* Ensures optimal digestive tolerance with the use of FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo saccharides) as well as a synergic antioxidant complex containing lutein taurine and vitamins C and E.
* Almond 11 a kibble specially designed to make it easier for your Persian cat to grasp with the underside of the tongue.
* Limits hairball formation and stimulates intestinal transit.
* Promotes optimal digestive tolerance.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry meat rice animal fats maize flour maize gluten vegetable fibres vegetable protein isolate* hydrolysed animal proteins minerals chicory pulp fish oil psyllium husks and seeds soya oil fructo-oligo-saccharides hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides) borage oil marigold extract (source of lutein).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25100 IU Vitamin D3: 800 IU E1 (Iron): 41 mg E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg E4 (Copper): 9 mg E5 (Manganese): 54 mg E6 (Zinc): 204 mg E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg L-lysine: 15.9 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% – Fat content: 22% – Crude ash: 6.7% – Crude fibres: 5.3%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 2kg; 10kg