PREVENTIC 2 MONTH TICK COLLAR
Kills ticks including dog paralysis ticks in dogs for up to 2 months.
Paralysis ticks kill dogs. To save your dogs life use PREVENTIC 2 MONTH TICK COLLAR. It has an active constituent called Amitraz which inhibits the tick from ‘feeding’ on your dog. The tick does not need to bite the dog to be killed by Amitraz. PREVENTIC detached and removes ticks before they infect. And it works continuously for up to 2 months.
• Controls ticks including Ixodes holocyclus (paralysis tick) and Ixodes cornatus (indigenous tick) Haemathysalis Iongicornis (bush tick) Boophilus microplus (cattle tick) Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick) in dogs for up to 2 months.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
• All dogs over 16 weeks of age
• 1 collar weighing 27.5g and 72cm in length
9% Amitraz 90g/kg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Fit the collar to the dog so that 2 or 3 fingers can be easily inserted between the collar and the dog’s neck. The collar may irritate the dog’s skin if attached too tightly.
• Cut off and dispose of any excess length of collar.
• It will take up to 48 hours before the dog is protected (it takes 24-48 hours for the amitraz to migrate over the dog’s body).
• Once applied do not remove Preventic (except while bathing or swimming as water will reduce the efficacy of the collar) since the continual dosage of Amitraz will be interrupted.
• Daily tick searches in paralysis tick areas are highly recommended for dogs.
• Preventic is recommended for dogs from 16 weeks of age.
• Amitraz is toxic if accidentally ingested. Immediate veterinary attention is required.
• Reapply a new Preventic collar every 8 weeks.