Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Gourmet Turkey Entre Minced cat food delivers the gourmet taste of turkey with its soft smooth texture. It has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health.
Recommended for: Mature cats age 7 and older.
Not Recommended for: Kittens pregnant or nursing cats.
* Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft "pate" texture that’s easy to serve.
Benefit – Nutrient – How it Works
* Promotes kidney health – Phosphorus – Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health for mature cats.
* Easy to digest – High quality ingredients – Ensures appropriate nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
* Cover and refrigerate after opening.
* These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed.
* Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
* Keep fresh water available at all times!
Weight of Cat = Amount per Day (85g can)
5 lb (2 3 kg) = 1 1/2 – 2 can
10 lb (4 5 kg) = 2 1/2 – 3 can
15 lb (6 8 kg) = 3 – 4 can
Weight of Cat = Amount per Day (156g can)
5 lb (2 3 kg) = 3/4 – 1 can
10 lb (4 5 kg) = 1 1/4 – 1 2/3 can
15 lb (6 8 kg) = 1 2/3 – 2 1/3 can
Water Turkey Turkey Giblets Liver Salmon Rice Flour Corn Starch Pork By-Product Powdered Cellulose Wheat Flour Chicken Liver Flavor Soybean Meal Chicken Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols & citric acid) Corn Gluten Meal Calcium Sulfate Guar Gum Locust Bean Gum Dicalcium Phosphate Choline Chloride Brewers Dried Yeast Potassium Chloride Calcium Carbonate Carrageenan Taurine Iodized Salt DL-Methionine Vitamin E Supplement Thiamine Mononitrate Zinc Oxide Ferrous Sulfate Niacin Manganous Oxide Copper Sulfate Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Calcium Pantothenate Vitamin B12 Supplement Riboflavin Biotin Calcium Iodate Vitamin D3 Supplement Folic Acid Sodium Selenite.