Formulated with high quality protein and fish for palatability. Designed to help reduce incidence and frequency of hairballs and has a specifically designed kibble to maintain dental health.
– Slippery elm extract and psyllium husks are natural fiber sources that aid in moving ingested hair gently through the intestinal tract and reduce the incidence of hairballs and their symptoms.
– Containing selected oils (omega 3 fatty acids) for a healthy skin and coat.
– Specially designed to promote dental health. Kibble of certain size and shape help reduce tartar accumulation through mechanical abrasion.
– Reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD) with controlled levels of minerals and high digestability to promote the production of increased volumes of slightly acidic urine.
– Advance contains a unique blend of vitamin C vitamin E Taurine and Lycopene. These ingredients have been proved to increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidents are essential for the animal’s natural defences and to protect its cells.
– Australia had a world wide reputation for producing high quality premium food and Advance is no exception. They only source the very best ingredients from approved supplies ensuring their product is clean safe and fresh.
– Advance is 100% Australian made and has been developed in Australia for Australian dogs and cats.
Corn chicken and chicken meal meat delivered from fish vegetable protein concentrate sorghum chicken digest poultry and poultry meal iodised salt vegetable oil potassium chloride choline chloride plant extracts (slippery elm and psyllium husk) taurine vitamin E vitamin C lucerne meal marigold meal tomato powder zink sulphate vitamin A antioxidants niacin copper sulphate ferrous sulphate (iron) vitamin B1 vitamin B12 vitamin B2 vitamin B6 folic acid.
Crude Protein (not less than) 32.0%
Crude Fat (not less than) 20.0%
Crude Fiber (not more than) 5.0%
Moisture (not more than) 10.0%
Ash (not more than) 8.0%
Salt (as NaCI) (not more than) 3.2%
Calcium (not less than) 1.2%
Phosphorus (not less than) 0.9%
Average metabolisable energy 385Kcals / 100g.